Email attacks relying on QR codes surged in the last quarter, with attackers specifically targeting corporate executives and managers, reinforcing recommendations that companies place additional digital protections around their business leadership.
Making matters worse, phishing emails using QR codes (aka “quishing”) can often get by spam filters, with attacks targeting users of Microsoft 365 and DocuSign successfully landing in email inboxes,
- Three Main Tactics Attackers Use to Bypass MFAa
- How are attackers using QR codes in phishing emails and lure documents?a
- Guide to a Successful Career Path in Cyber Securitya
- Zero Trust in API Managementa
- Why has the odix Kiosk become the most secure, reliable and comprehensive solution for organizations seeking protection against cyber threats?a