The most complex computer in the world is the human brain. This slab of fat, water, protein, carbs, salts and nerves is more complex than any AI system to date. Could understanding how it works be the key to unlocking the next generation of AI?
Experts at the World AI Cannes Festival seemed to think so. The concept that they call
- New Learning Principle Uncovered: Human Brain Outperforms AIa
- Navigating the AI Revolution: Key Trends and Predictionsa
- Google DeepMind’s new AI system can solve complex geometry problemsa
- This Wearable AI Cap Can Accurately Read Your Thoughts and Write Them Downa
- New ‘Mind-Reading’ AI Translates Thoughts Directly From Brainwaves – Without Implantsa